Effective as of August 1, 2020.
Sharing Your Information
There are several instances in which we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- Third party services providers and businesses that assist us in our operations. These include, but are not limited to, billing and payment vendors, shipping vendors, IT services, marketing and research vendors, customer service, email delivery vendors, advertising networks, and data analytics providers. Our agreements with these third parties obligate them to use any and all reasonable methods to keep your personal information secure.
- Any corporate sale, reorganization, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, insolvency, or other similar event.
- With warranty, delivery, assembly, and financial services that are co-branded within our company.
- In order to comply with reasonable requests from law enforcement based on government regulations, subpoena, court order, or other similar requirements.
- If we deem necessary, to ensure the safety and property of Mad Owl Fitness, team members, associates, or customers to prevent loss or harm as related to suspected or actual unlawful activity.
- User activity information is passively collected automatically as permitted by the law. When you use our site, your information may be shared with online and email advertisers as well as any of our third-party vendors to improve the quality of our site and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- For other reasons that will be disclosed at the time of information collection.
Updates to Our Policy
If you find that you do not agree with any changes, stop using this site. If you are a registered user with an account, you may choose to cancel your account at any time. Contact us through our online form to close your account. You may also reach us by phone at (562) 221-0646 or by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.